Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Looking for a GREAT Make-Ahead Delight for Family and Friends?

 
I received a text the other day from one of my friends in the "Card Ladies" group that I meet with 9 months of the year. There are 8 of us, and when it's our turn to hostess, we throw a party...food, drink, cards, lots of laughter.

She was asking for my macaroni and cheese recipe. This is not just ANY recipe. It's Martha's Stewart's recipe...and definitely worth all the effort. I found it on the internet by searching for Marth Steward Macaroni and Cheese. If you can't find it, just give me a shout and I'll e-mail it to you.

One of these days I'll figure out how to put more photos in this newsletter...a picture of this mac 'n cheese is worth a thousand words. But for now, try the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment