Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Our Local Market...Help! We Need Listings!

I have plenty of statistics at my fingertips that I can share with you about our market. If you want to know about your home, neighborhood, community, etc., in detail just call or e-mail.

But let me make it clear about what's going on right now...we have far more buyers than sellers! If you or someone you know is thinking of selling, NOW is the time to start planning. Our median price has been increasing since the beginning of 2015. Buyers want to buy, yet there's a severe lack of inventory to choose from.

I would appreciate any help you can give to rectify this situation. Real estate transactions continue to become more complex, and educated sellers and buyers are the folks who make good decisions. I'm here to educate with the backing of a fantastic office...I'm never too busy for your referrals. 530-906-7255. mjmahoney@golyon.com...just in case you don't have that information already! Make it a great March.

No comments:

Post a Comment